Sunday, April 7, 2013

Test -tarptent

This is our home for the next few months! Tarptent Double Rainbow. We took it out for a quick overnight on the Ohlone Trail and realized almost immediately that some additional grip on the floor would be needed. We chose a pretty level campsite but within an hour, both Erin and I woke up in what apparently was the downhill corner of the tent. So, while seam-sealing the tent later that week, I laid down a plentiful number of thick silicone stripes to keep the sleeping pads in place. We haven't been out to test them yet, but I'm reasonably confident they will get the job done.

P.s. the underlying reason for this post is that I am Really just trying to figure out how this will all work w the Blogger app from my iPhone. The interface seems pretty bare-bones, and I don't really have any control over layout, etc. also unclear whether it will work offline...

1 comment: